hio77, I have found an easy way to replicate the issue.
- Download a free Android app called UPnPTool.
- Stand next to the Mesh unit, and disconnect and reconnect to WiFi.
- Open UPnpTool and click the M-Search button and type "upnp:all" as per this screenshot. Here are my results.
- Stand next to the Smart Modem, and disconnect and reconnect to WiFi.
- Repeat step 3. Here are my results. Big difference. Lots of replies taking up more than a screen full.
Yeah, i can see what you mean.
I've got a feeling it's trigging UDP loopback protection, but i'll ask that it's checked.