I run the same IP range - 192.168.0.1. I also have 2 static assigned DHCP and the rest dynamic IP for the lan devices.
I've change my dhcp pool to be the same as yours (just to match) are rebooted everything and it all works ok. The DHCP assigned devices get IPs from the nominated range and the statics assign.
It sounds like you know what you are doing, but just throwing it out there - I've seen this happen before when there are two DHCP servers on the network. Thats not happening here is it?
Whats the IP config of the network adapters showing? Did you populate the DNS IP fields in theUltra Hub config too or is it still blank? (mine is blank)
Also, for your Apple TV, I wonder if it still had a valid DHCP lease before from the bigger range before it changed, and the renewal has requested the same again?
Thanks for your thoughts...
I'm pretty sure there is only the one DHCP server... just the ultrahub. The other devices are either computers, smartphones, or lesser devices. The wireless bridges are all configured with an assigned static ip address in their own configuration.
The network adapters, for example on this desktop machine, are set to obtain ip addresses automatically.
The DNS fields in the Ultrahub are as per default, blank.
I rebooted the Ultrahub and the AppleTV went back to 192.168.0.84 which is where it was before !!
In my case I think the loss of DNS and web access happened after I added a third static assigned device on the Ultrahub. It was running ok with just two yesterday.