Understand Vodaphone have a monopoly - so DON'T BUY ONE.......<br>
Staying in Wellington. Check out my AirBnB in the Wellington CBD. https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/32019730 Mention GZ to get a 10% discount
System One: PS3 SuperSlim, NPVR and Plex Server running on Intel NUC (C2D) (Windows 10 Pro), Sony BDP-S390 BD player, Pioneer AVR, Odroid C2 running Kodi and Plex, Panasonic 60" 3D plasma, Samsung Q80 Atmos soundbar. Google Chromecast, Google Chromecast TV
System Two: Oppo BDP-80 BluRay Player with hardware mode to be region free, Vivitek HD1080P 1080P DLP projector with 100" screen, Denon AVRS730H 7.2 Channel Dolby Atmos/DTS-X AV Receiver, Samsung 4K player, Google Chromecast, Odroid C2 running Kodi and Plex
richms: Except they say that the new casual plans will not apply, and you cant use it on prepay, so you cant use your own voice and data plan options, unless they are current you choose with a data addon, I called and asked, no data only, no old motormouth plan with data addon.
exportgoldman:MattD:manhinli: Mark Rushworth on Campbell Live says that the cheapest plan is $50/mth!
EDIT: He has repeated that over 3 times! He seriously needs to check his details!You Choose Base 20 $18.95
Broadband Starter 200MB 24 months $29.95
You think they would have listed this on their iPhone pricing page then Huh?
Vodafone, ripping you off since ages ago.
manhinli: For people who didn't see it:
Again, a 256k raw stream cut, which will be removed once it gets on the 3news site.
Man, the guy who used to run ihug now becomes this... one wonders what has gone wrong with Vodafone...
krysiszone: What I can't understand is how the head honcho of Marketing at Vodafone said he new nothing about other carriers dataplans.
Marketing manager susually do research to see what the competition is doing .
You can buy it and use on any On Account plan you have. On Account plans are much cheaper than casual data plans.
DasKid: Actually we should think of all the benefits of Vodafone's iPhone pricing...
- NO stocking issues!
- Tonnes of publicity (there's no such thing as 'bad' publicity)
- All those credit cards spared damage
- Relationships spared 'gadget envy'
- A full nights healthy sleep on Thursday
- Vodafone finally earning the 'evil corporate' status it so richly deserves
- Telecom's PR people finally catch a break (sorta the same thing)
- Amusing TV interviews with 'Vodafone' defending the indefensible
- Labour drops another 20 pts in the polls cause it's always the governments fault
- John Key displays new iPhone in Parliment and proves he's a 'rich prick'
- My ancient Nokia suddenly looks fantastic again
Add your own.
And pity the fools so deluded as to actually buy this trinket at this price.
My 2cents (wait until you see the 'fantastic' plans)