Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Guest
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.
View this topic in a long page with up to 500 replies per page Create new topic
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 23
13 posts

Geek


  Reply # 504491 10-Aug-2011 16:13
Send private message

just my focus on vodafone currently

 

109 posts

Master Geek


  Reply # 504492 10-Aug-2011 16:14
Send private message

I currently use 2degrees' cheap calling to family, and Skype for overseas.. Time to Call sounds cool though and I'd definitely try it if I won the iPad (I don't have any iGadgets right now).

Below is a photo of my current  phone (a HTC Magic running the amazing Android)... a webcam is all I have on me for the photo, so it's not outstanding.






4 posts

Wannabe Geek


  Reply # 504493 10-Aug-2011 16:16
Send private message

Prepaid vodafone mobile only, no landline
 vodafone 845
Vodafone 845

10 posts

Wannabe Geek


  Reply # 504498 10-Aug-2011 16:23
Send private message

Good old landline (portable) with a earphone/handsfree thing.

4 posts

Wannabe Geek


  Reply # 504499 10-Aug-2011 16:23
Send private message

90% use work supplied mobile; LG handset on 021 network the other 10% use landline provided by telecom.

73 posts

Master Geek


  Reply # 504500 10-Aug-2011 16:23
Send private message

I use a basic Nokia phone for occasional mobile calls and a landline for local calls.  Mainly use skype at work for international calls.



Andy

2 posts

Wannabe Geek


Reply # 504504 10-Aug-2011 16:27
Send private message

Cell, Skype, and landline.

Cheers, Zedpha

23 posts

Geek


  Reply # 504508 10-Aug-2011 16:34
Send private message

Skype, Mobile on 2 degrees, World Exchange VOIP on landlines, Counterpath X-Lite for VOIP on PC.  Also tried Counterpath Bria ios app on iPod  touch for WXC VOIP which works pretty well.

Thing is I dont actually use all the above as much as SMS, IM & email so not sure how useful TimeToCall for me. 

16 posts

Geek


  Reply # 504510 10-Aug-2011 16:36
Send private message

Mobile, Skype and landline

1 post

Wannabe Geek


  Reply # 504512 10-Aug-2011 16:38
Send private message

Mostly I use my BATPHONE (home phone), but also have mins on my mobile that I use when out and about.

I would probably give TimeToCall a go if I had an Iphone or Ipad though.  BAT phones sometimes aren't that reliable.






15 posts

Geek


  Reply # 504513 10-Aug-2011 16:40
Send private message

I use viber which is great. Even when voda have 'temporarily' cut my service I can still ring and/or receive. As long as one of us is on wifi Cool










pab

70 posts

Master Geek
+1 received by user: 7


  Reply # 504516 10-Aug-2011 16:43
Send private message

I'd give TimeToCall a try if I had and iPad/iPhone.

Currently using the following for voice calls:

Mobile phone: Huawei Ideos X5 on 2?
x5

Trustly landline too.

94 posts

Master Geek
+1 received by user: 1


  Reply # 504521 10-Aug-2011 16:50
Send private message

People tend to call me more than I call them, but mainly use my Iphone - need an Ipad to go with it

Penfald

6 posts

Wannabe Geek


  Reply # 504524 10-Aug-2011 16:54
Send private message

Xperia play + goold old landline!

13 posts

Geek


  Reply # 504527 10-Aug-2011 17:01
Send private message

iPhone 3GS, Viber, and home phone through Xnet VoIP. Would be interested to see the costs associated with TimeToCall as I don't seem to make a lot of non-VoIP calls!

Use one of these for VoIP



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | ... | 23
View this topic in a long page with up to 500 replies per page Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:



Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:



Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:



Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.



Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.