equilor:bellyfrog:im only needing around 60g but considering the long weekend. should i call tomorrow to change internet providers. or wait till next Tuesday. would the time matter?equilor:bellyfrog: Your right about those slingshot plans they are crazy cheap however I'm pretty sure they throttle you badly whereas there is no throttling on NZNet.yes i wondered about that. im looking for another company. have you thought about telecom?
Not an option for me as they don't have good value high data.
Orcon doesn't look bad for $240 you can get 300gb but that's still quite a step up from NZNet pricing.
and from the posts earlier. i wouldnt have to worry about the 200$ disconnection fee that nznet will bill me?
I don't know, personally I don't think people should be so quick to bail but then again if you have your phone with them and phone/internet both don't work I can understand why you'd want to.
If the company is having financial difficulties and a bunch of people leave then there's a much greater chance they will shut down.