For some unfathomable reason, I often seem to encounter failures in a cascading series. I started this thread to complain about a strange artefact on my screen. Richms suggested I make a video. I decided to start with a photo. But my camera was broken. But I had my tablet so I took the photo. But the USB transfer wouldn't work. I thought it was a simple problem but it seemed to escalate. I ended up deleting everything on the tablet. I couldn't get a connection with the pc. Other things stopped working. It ended up becoming a multi-day job. Eventually, with help from an Android site, I managed to narrow it to a cable. It was complicated because I had four cables and three were faulty in different ways. Eventually I found the one that worked and realised I had been chasing my tail (nothing new for me). Today I finally succeeded in tranferring the photos. Here they are. One shows the artefact in close-up, the other its location on the Geekzone screen. I'm sure nobody cares but I really needed to get those damned photos posted here.