There is a major O/S upgrade due soon (I've heard it refered to as Windows 6.1 but not sure if that's correct) - but it won't be until about start of November and we just can't be bothered waiting until then for something that might or might not fix things... Originally heard 6-8 weeks at start of June and that deadline had been and gone... The previous Firmware/ROM upgrade around March-May made things worse instead of better and its been downhill from there with substandard hardware... So enough is enough - wouldn't you think persevering for 4 months and going through 4 handsets per person in the process (plus the temp ones while the faulties went back to be assessed and then a new handset sent out) was saintly patience?
Sorry - it's a Dog!