I joined orcon last Tuesday for fibre and till now i havent been able to use the internet and the phone.
Its getting really annoying and its starting to affect my family a lot.
The only help ive gotten from orcon is the usual 'sorry but wait for it to work again'.
Because of this horrible initial start with orcon, im questioning whether i should move isp. I know theres the early termination fee but i havent received any service from orcon so i feel i dont have to follow orcons terms and condiions.
What should i do? Any help would be awesome