Pulinski: Remember in IT...the customer is always wrong.
Orcon Broadband with 2GB of data (data upgrades available).
FROM $39.95/ month
- 2GB monthly broadband data allowance (upgradeable)
- Maximum download speed that your line can support and an upload speed of 128kbps (upgradeable to max/max in the signup wizard for $10/month)
- Have another provider take care of your Homeline rental and calling (or move them to Orcon to get everything on the same bill – you will get your broadband cheaper too)
- Free single port modem rental, or rent the awesome Orcon Homehub for just $5 per month
- $2 per GB for any additional data used
- No term contract
Jarno: I'm not sure it's limited to international traffic. I've been getting buffering buffering buffering on TVNZ OnDemand, and the streaming from there is supposed to be really good.
Snackos: Yeah I saw that. What I mean is that I'm currently on FS/FS and through no fault of my own I'm getting shifted to the cabinet, so I hope they make my connection FS/FS on this plan of theirs.