- when recorfding there is a slight dropout in sound when starting to record.
- I don't see any issues with black lines or anythingthing, Just installed.. updated and worked fine
- no way to reorder the channels
- yes moving channels to the main gui.. audio is broken (update of PS3 OS is needed)
- the DVB-T hardware works 100% in linux if you want to use it in linux
- EPG is like 5-6 hours only
- Quality is great.. Watching the Freeview|HD on my 52" LCD it looks great. Why can't Sky look like this?
- It good that it comes with an overlay to put onto the PS3 BT remote which I have ( i've not put it on tho incase I sell it in the furure)
The PS3 is a real multimedia workhorse and I love it.. plays 95% of my videos via uPNP from my mythtv box, TV, Games, Can't wait for the Video Service which is coming soon to NZ (well they say it is)
the only gripe I have about the PS3 is the front USB ... It only has 2 and they are at the front and I have run out... Its such a Hassel to swap them around all the time and they look ugly at the front. I'll need to get a USB Hub or 2!
PlayTV (1 USB)
Duel Singstar Mics (1 USB)
Single Rock Band Mic (so you can have 3 part Harmony in Beatles Rock band with the 2 other mics) (1 USB)
Bealtes Rock Band Guitar Wireless Adapter (1 USB with 1 out)
Bealtes Rock Band Drum Adapter (1 USB)
Guitar Hero Wireless Adapter (1 USB)
+ I would need 2 more USB for 2 More Guitars for 4 player guitar with GH5
and in the future the DJ Hero Turntable! The Buzz Adapters! The PS3 Eye Camera! The Joystick for flightsims.. the Arcade Joytstick with 6 buttons The PS2 Card Adapter (yes I know the new ones do't run PS2 games.. but just imagine if I did)
so .. why only 2 USB ports! the only bluetooth device's you can get are the headset and the remote!
oh .. back the the playtv.. Its great :-)