(1) Instead of confronting an undesirable situation, e.g. by telling off a rude waiter, calling back a useless tradesman to finish a half-assed job, etc, I more tend to complain online or;
(2) Instead of making direct, clear face-to-face or phone communication, I more tend to use emails;
(3) Use logical, statistical, mathematical thinking patterns for everything, unable to ignore minor unfairness or incorrectness, bitch about little things that a real man should not even worry about;
(4) Have become less handy at home, or in general more and more useless in other aspects of life other than IT, e.g. unwilling to repair a water pipe, just because half an hour's income from IT can hire a plumber to do the job, but reality is every man should do his own housekeeping things like repairing a water pipe.
(5) Feel life is so boring without Internet (even for just two days).
I do bodybuilding to keep myself physically manly, but I think my inside manliness is decaying. I suspect, though not all certain, it is caused by working in IT.
Is it happening to you? Do you consider yourself less manly than your non-IT friends (e.g. tradesman, policeman, lawyer, etc).