As per the title, I'm after some recommendations for a new mobile.
In the way my current phone (Samsung Galaxy Core Lite (SM-G386F running 4.2.2)) is behaving, I think it's going to give up in the near future
- Must be on 2 degrees...I've amassed 8gb of data and don't want to lose it
- Must be around NZD $250 price point. $250 will be the max
- Must allow SD card (external) storage. Current phone has 8Gb SD card in it
- Must be able to be purchased from physical store in Wellington area
- Must have NFC, used with Panasonic Lumix DMC-FT6 camera and app
- Must have Bluetooth
- Must be running android 5 or above.