- Scott Hanselman's WEB301 and WEB302 sessions. Yes you should care what ASP.NET MVC is. Interesting, quality material with lots of good humour. And an awesome presentation style. You can pick up the slides from somewhere soon I am sure.
- Reading twitter in "quiet" parts of sessions.
- Friendly peeps in the marketplace
- HP hats instead of T-shirts.
- Poor, poor instructions on the wireless connection settings. There is no space between teched and 08 just incase anyone still has not figured that out.
- Poor audience participation in some of the sessions. Either we as New Zealanders are all really shy, or quite noob.
Microsoft general manager Amit Mital emphasised the advantages of agility and ubiquity in the company's Software plus Services strategy in his Tech Ed keynote address this morning.
He told a crowd of 2,000 plus at the conference, in Auckland, that is was important they not confuse the plan with Software as a Service.
Mital, who leads the development of Microsoft's Live Mesh system, says Software plus Service delivers the best of the cloud, of hosted software, of Web 2.0 and of service oriented architecture through tight integration and a flexible development.
Also, if you are uploading pictures, please use the same "tenz8" tag in your pictures.
You can just click in "Options" and use the code to insert it in your page or blog.