Sprite Software has announced an updated version of Sprite Backup for the Android mobile operating system is now available. Sprite Backup provides a complete backup solution for mobile device users.
Sprite Backup for Android was designed for ease of use from day one. “We’ve created a product that takes the backache out of mobile backup,” explained Julian Rayner, CEO. “Backup is no longer a chore.”
Sprite Software’s Backup has been the #1 backup solution for Windows Mobile for 8 years, with over 18 million sales. The new version for Google’s Android platform offers an even better user experience, with a powerful feature set.
“This upgrade will also set the path for future developments where Sprite Backup can offer an encrypted API to trusted developers,” says Rayner. “We are actively seeking to expand our relationships with traditional enterprise solution providers. And we’re proud to be supporting handsets from world class brands including LG, HTC, Samsung, Sharp and Sony Ericsson, many of whom are already implementing Sprite Software’s open API.”
Android Backup Features:
· Content Backup: Contacts, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Media, Settings - All your important data.
· Online Backup: Backup your files to leading cloud providers like Box.net and Dropbox.
· Scheduled Backup: The most flexible scheduling options available. Silently protect your data 24/7.
· Migration: Easy migration support for Android ROM upgrades.
· Application Settings Backup: We have teamed up with leading handset manufacturers to offer developer communities an Open Backup API, to safeguard their application settings.