Let's start off by saying I am with Actrix on their 30GB Gamer plan: https://www.actrix.co.nz/signup/cyberjet.php
Location: North Shore, roughly 150-200m from cabinet
My modem is a Netcomm NB6Plus4Wn: http://www.netcomm.com.au/netcomm-products/adsl-broadband/nb6plus4wn
Telstraclear Auckland - 71ms / 5.8 Mb down / 0.68 Mb up
Speedtest.com VF Auckland - 67ms / 4.88 Mb down / 0.68 Mb up
Speedtest.com Citylink Wellington - 56ms / 4.83 Mb down / 0.67 Mb up
1) Can someone give me a link to that website with the map with cabinet/exchange information?
2) Master filters - do they only allow modem plugin in one socket only? (Modem could be in any of 3 sockets at my place)
3) Master filters - do they act as some sort of DMZ, bypassing all other junk?
4) Master filters - how much do they cost to get installed?
5) Master filters - what sort of improvement in performance COULD I see? Using information from speed/line stats
6) How much of an impact does a good (or crappy) modem make?
7) What could be causing my seemingly crappy pings?
8) What else can you tell me about my connection I haven't asked about specifically?
That's all the questions I can come up for now, thanks for the help in advance