Who’s excited about Fibre? Slingshot Fibre will deliver speeds of up to 100Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream and is part of the Government’s rollout of UFB.
We are currently looking for 50 current Slingshot customers to trial Fibre connections over the next 12 months. We are interested in ‘average’ users at this stage who we can use as examples of a ‘typical‘ install and would be happy to provide feedback about the experience.
The following is required to be included in this trial;
- You do not have to be a current Slingshot customer.
- You must have had Fibre rolled out to your door already.
- You will live in Albany ,Remuera or Ponsonby (At this stage we are only looking for customers here, if we need more we will be opening this to other areas too).
- You must own your own property or be in a long term residential status as the trial will take place over a 1 year period.
- Be in a stand-alone property with Right of Access, i.e no shared driveway.
- You must be allowed to make changed to the property. Fibre must be installed to your house and internal wiring is required.
- Be an average broadband user, not on the Unlimited plan (This will not be included in trials).
What you get:
- A 100Mbps downstream and 50Mbps upstream connection at the same price as our current, capped broadband plans for one year.
- A free connection and internal wiring required to instate Fibre at your house.
- A free Netcomm Wireless modem.
If you fit the criteria above please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org with your account details, name, address, and a short message about what Fibre means to you.