Huawei this week launched the new, big-screen Ascend G510 smartphone with Vodafone New Zealand.
The Ascend G510 packs functionality, high build quality, and outstanding specifications in a smart package for just NZ$ 299 RRP.
It offers a 4.5” IPS display combined with DTS surround sound which makes watching videos, playing games, and web browsing an immersive experience. The 1.2Ghz dual-core processor and 1750mAh battery provide the performance and power to support demanding smartphone users.
Huawei New Zealand Head of Devices Jacky Zhao says the Ascend G510 embodies Huawei’s philosophy of making great technology accessible to everyone.
“The Huawei Ascend G510 challenges the belief that a well priced smartphone means accepting compromises on functionality and quality. Huawei’s innovations in both hardware and software deliver big-screen mobile entertainment without compromise.”
The Ascend G510 is the first Huawei device to launch in New Zealand sporting Huawei’s own intuitive and customisable Emotion UI, running over the Android 4.1 Jellybean operating system. Design of the Emotion UI is based on Huawei’s understanding of how smartphone users choose to interact with their devices and what they expect from their phones. It takes a smart and simple approach to addressing users’ needs.
• 4.5” FWVGA (480x854) IPS Screen – Perfect for video and entertainment
• Qualcomm 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor – essential for gaming and entertainment
• Android OS 4.1 Jellybean - for enjoying the latest features from Google
• 9.9mm thickness - slim design and easy to handle
• Huawei Emotion UI – for a simpler user experience
•5MP AF camera with 0.3MP front camera and flash light.
• Digital Theatre Systems (DTS) for better music experience
• 1750m mAh battery –with Huawei’s battery optimization technology for 30% longer standby time.