Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Guest
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.
Vodafone live! coming to Belgium via Proximus
Posted on 25-Nov-2003 07:55 | Filed under: News


Vodafone live! coming to Belgium via Proximus
Proximus and Vodafone announced that they will be reinforcing their existing co-operation by introducing Vodafone's international services in the Belgian market, as well as increasing operational synergies.

Vodafone and its partners' customers will be able to enjoy seamless access to Vodafone's international mobile services while travelling in Belgium and Proximus' customers will be able to benefit from services such as Vodafone Eurocall, Assisted Roaming, Pre-paid Roaming and GPRS Roaming. Dual Proximus-Vodafone branding will be used in the communication of these services at entry points into Belgium.

Proximus will also launch Vodafone live! in Belgium during 2004, under licence from Vodafone. Now available in 15 countries, Vodafone live! enables customers to use picture messaging, download polyphonic ringtones and colour games, and browse leading branded entertainment from the latest camera phones through an icon driven menu. The Vodafone live! offering in Belgium will include current Proximus Interactive local content.

The Vodafone Group has a 25% shareholding in Proximus, the remaining 75% shareholding is held by Belgacom.









Twitter and LinkedIn »



Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:



Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:



Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:



Trending now »

Hot discussions in our forums right now:

Gamechangers - Meat Doco - Fascinating
Created by tdgeek, last reply by tdgeek on 18-Nov-2019 11:15 (47 replies)
Pages... 2 3 4


Chorus to launch Hyperfibre service
Created by freitasm, last reply by sbiddle on 19-Nov-2019 07:10 (39 replies)
Pages... 2 3


Useless Boeing engines!
Created by Batman, last reply by noroad on 18-Nov-2019 23:15 (18 replies)
Pages... 2


landline number is still associated with previous owner of phone number
Created by Noig, last reply by Noig on 18-Nov-2019 09:51 (17 replies)
Pages... 2


What is an average amount of data people consume at home?
Created by empacher48, last reply by Lorenceo on 18-Nov-2019 23:46 (42 replies)
Pages... 2 3


Ads, ads and more ads
Created by Rikkitic, last reply by RedactedRetracted on 18-Nov-2019 22:35 (29 replies)
Pages... 2


Hot Water Murky, is it a cause for concern?
Created by Nikras, last reply by tripper1000 on 18-Nov-2019 14:40 (14 replies)

Top end OLED Replacement
Created by Quinny, last reply by Dingbatt on 18-Nov-2019 22:04 (13 replies)