Posted on 20-Jan-2011 09:45
| Filed under: News
Zoho has announced the immediate availability of Zoho Books, its online accounting software. Zoho Books simplifies accounting for small and medium-size businesses, providing complete visibility of their finances and a straightforward tool for managing money.
“This is a critical milestone for Zoho and our more than three million customers,” said Raju Vegesna, Zoho evangelist. “With Zoho Books as part of our application set, we are in the unique position to deliver a complete set of business, productivity and collaborative tools to any company that wants to run its business entirely online. Going forward, we will continue to refine our applications as well as the internal and third-party integrations that our users have come to expect.”
Zoho Books lets small and medium business owners easily manage the money flowing in and out of their businesses. Users can manage their customers and invoices, while keeping expenses in check. Users can record, monitor and reconcile their bank accounts and transactions. Zoho Books also lets users easily give their accountants or financial advisers access to the system so they can collaborate in real time. Most importantly, Zoho Books helps users make better, more informed decisions and stay on top of their business.
For users with no accounting experience, Zoho Books simplifies accounting without compromising on features. Highlights of Zoho Books include:
- Income – Users can generate custom estimates and invoices in multiple currencies—complete with company logos and other customizations. Users can also receive payments online, automate recurring invoices and other repetitive tasks, and send out payment reminders.
- Expenses – Simple, intuitive screens let users record bills from purchases, services and other expenses. Users also have the option to invoice for expenses and get reimbursements.
- Banking and credit cards – Users can track bank and credit card transactions such as deposits, fund transfers, credit card charges, refunds and expenses. Transactions can then be quickly reconciled with bank and credit card statements.
- Contacts – Users can maintain contact information and complete transaction history of their customers and vendors. - Contact information can also be imported from Zoho CRM or other systems.
- Reports – Multiple reports provide insight on overall business health, allowing users to make informed, quick business decisions. Users can also glance at the Zoho Books dashboard for a quick update on the company’s financial standing.
Zoho Books is available immediately. Users can get started with a 30-day free trial with no obligation to pay and convert it to a subscription for US$24 per month. This includes access for two users. For additional users, it is US$5 per user, per month.