I have Trixbox 220.127.116.11 installed on a server (this is my first time playing with Trixbox) with the VFX voip service configured. It does not want to work with call forward or Follow Me (effectively the same as call forward).
In the first instance, can anyone confirm for me that Trixbox 18.104.22.168 call forward is working for them? I seeing some weird behaviour and am starting to think that perhaps this version is just broke!
Second, can anyone help me with my problem? Here's the problem, and some things I have tried to establish what is going on.
My system: Trixbox 22.214.171.124, VFX trunk installed, two extensions - 200 and 201, inbound and outbound routes setup. Call forward turned on to ring an external number (my cell) when a call comes into ext 200.
1. I can make an outgoing call, and receive incoming calls on both extensions. All works fine.
2. I can make a call from ext 201 to ext 200, and it gets forwarded to the external number perfectly.
3. I can make an outgoing call on extns 200 and 201 simultaneously and it works (although audio quality degrades)
4. I can make an incoming call to extn 201 and an outgoing call from ext 200 to my external cellphone number.
5. HOWEVER - when I make an incoming call to ext 200, the call gets forwarded to my external number but when I answer it I get no audio on either end!
Signalling seems to be working fine, ie the external phone rings. Audio is working given the other tests I have done (to the best of my knowledge, I'm no expert on this.) It just will not work, which is really frustrating.
I started out testing on 2Talk, with the plan to switch to VFX to test calls, then Fusion once I was confident it was all working. I first observed the problem with 2Talk trunk configured, and hoped that switching to VFX would fix it. But it hasn't. Any thoughts or ideas? Other things I could try?