To make things easier we are giving away two return airfare to SYD (ex New Zealand) to attend the show, courtesy of Air New Zealand. You just need to enter the competition - and make sure you get the time out to join us on this geek trip.
Air New Zealand offers more capacity and frequency across the Tasman and Pacific Islands than any other airline flying to or from New Zealand, carrying nearly three million customers on its short-haul international network each year. The airline has recently invested more than $60 million in fitting individual seat-back entertainment on all of its A320s and 767s that operate these routes, and introduced a spacious new Space+ section for frequent travellers in the front half of the cabin.
To enter the competition you have to answer the following question: "What is the name of Air New Zealand frequent traveller program?". You can find the correct answer by visiting the Air New Zealand website.
UPDATE: This competition is now closed.
These are the rules you must know:
1. The promotion ends on 28th March 2009 12pm.
2. Two winners will be randomly drawn and will be notified by email or telephone (whichever is most up-to-date on the user's profile).
3. The prizes are one return economy airfare for each winner to Sydney, from one of New Zealand's international airports. Return travel to be completed by 30 June 2009.
4. The winner is responsible for paying all additional costs associated with the prize that are not specifically included, including transport to international airport, accommodation, meal costs, spending money, insurance, applicable airport departure fees and other incidentals.
5. Airpoints Dollars cannot be accrued on prize travel. The prize cannot be converted into cash and is non-transferable.
6. Travel is subject of to Air New Zealand's general Terms and Conditions of carriage, available at www.airnewzealand.co.nz.
7. Only one entry per user is allowed. All multiple entries will be removed from the pool. We record the IP address of all submissions. No purchase is necessary. Only correct answers will be considered.
8. Winners will be notified via e-mail or telephone. An e-mail to confirm the contact details will be requested. The contact e-mail must be replied to in 48 hours otherwise another entry will be selected. If the e-mail address is invalid (e-mail bounces) then another draw will be conducted.