Ok a question on wiring.
I have wired my house to have the following
1. Satellite dish to sky ( RG6)
2. Ariel to Sky Box ( Rg6 )
3. Rg6 from back of sky box to splitter ( 2way ) - one connection to tv, and one back into the roof to a 5 way splitter.
4. 5 way spliter back to the rest of the rooms in the house to give sky and tv in all rooms
Moving forward to MySkyHDI im trying to figure out what is required..
1. RG6 - from Aerial to myskyhdi box
2 2x RG6 from dish to Myskyhdi
so thats 3 rg6 coming in to lounge room.
at this point i now have to get mysky to my tv in the lounge, this can be via hdmi. i also want an aerial connection to the same tv so that i can get freeview HD. i assume the box has this output.
Next i would like to get the MySky to the tv in the bedroom ( where i dont have a sky decoder ) i assume i need to either
1. run a HDMI spliter from mysky so that i can run HDMI to bed room and one to tv in the lounge.
im just wondering the best way to do this.. im going to have to retro fit alll of this into the house, i previously drilled down the internal cavity wall and ran all my own hifi and tv cables, so im capable just need to figure out what i need to do so that i can minimise the time i spend going up and down into the roof. should i be considering runnning cat6 throughout the house so that i can do hdmi splitting using that method?
any advice on wiring would be greatly appreciated.