There is a rock garden in front of the house, which actually looks ok, and then this rock garden/pond/fountain at the rear of the property.
- There is a pond with a pump.
- There is a fully plumbed water fountain running into that center area.
- The power source looks to havbe been professionally installed.
- The power is currently disconnected because the previous owner intended to re-build it but never got round to it.
- I have not attempted to get this going aside from flicking the switch a few times and fishing out the pump and stare at it.
- The pond is filthy and the cats seem to like drinking out of it which is making me nervous about vet bills ;-)
It takes a fairly large portion of the back section, doesn't actually work and I'm not even sure I like it all that much, especially in it's current state.
So far my loving family have suggested:
- Pay to get the power back on and see if it actually runs.
- Take photos and list on trade me for someone to come remove it.
- Remove and turn into a vegetable garden.
What would you do with this?