Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.

1496 posts

Uber Geek
+1 received by user: 163


Topic # 127210 2-Aug-2013 13:58
Send private message


As title really, I'm looking for some flexible RG6 as the stuff I'm using is quad sheilded and nasty to bend at such small lengths.  I'm using quad sheilded from dish to switch and then I want something easy to bend and flexible for the final journey as the switch is often not quite easy to place so end up with tight radii to get to server.

Any suggestions?



Create new topic
717 posts

Ultimate Geek
+1 received by user: 80


  Reply # 870944 2-Aug-2013 19:32
Send private message

90 degree adapters ?

1923 posts

Uber Geek
+1 received by user: 139

  Reply # 870954 2-Aug-2013 20:07
Send private message

Use decent RG 59. Is flexible and for lengths you're talking loss difference in cable is neglible, given connector losses being equal.

Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:

Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.

Geekzone Live »

Our community of supporters help make Geekzone possible. Click the button below to join them.

Support Geezone on PressPatron

Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.