Does anyone have experience with Brateck projector screens? Specifically their deluxe tab-tensioned electric models.
I can find very little in the way of reviews. On paper the specs appear similar to other screens that cost twice as much.
- Gain: 1.2
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Aluminum housing
- Superior tubular motor
- Infrared (IR) remote control
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
- High quality fibreglass matte white material
- Floating installation brackets for easy alignment
- Tab-tensioned design makes the surface perfectly flat
- Black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior colour reproduction
p.s. according to my profile I haven't posted to this forum for over 10 years!