This requires a Pheonix Card reader. I use the Jaycar with great success.
The process goes like this:-
1. Do a clean install of Windows 7.
2. Install latest drivers
3. Run Windows Update and get all latest offerings. Download and install the Shark 007 codec pack.
4. Setup DVBlink TVSource. Download it from this link
You need to setup the server first and restart, then the TVSource app
5. Continue the setup to just before the section to intergrate it into Media Centre
6. Setup XMLTV Download app and have it put the XMLTV file into the XMLTV folder in the DVBlink folders. Download latest guides.
7. Setup NewCS
8. Place CSA.dll and Acamd files into
9. Continue setup to integrate it into Media Centre as per the manual.
10. Enjoy Satellite TV.
The TVSource app is currently in RC1 but will be on general release soon.