I am Buying a Panasonic DMR-EH58 Recorder Soon. I have already got a Panasonic Viera 32" HD Ready. I dont have sky nor do I have Freeview. I Have a baby sitting camera which uses AV Cables.
What I want to do.. And Questions
1. I want to view the free channels by putting the analogue cable into the DVD recorder and Having an HDMI output. Will this Upscale all the channels avaliable? I just want to Upscale Normal TV.
2. Will the DVD Recorder play HD DVDs?
3. Can I view FreeView Channels?
4. Can I plug in my Nintendo Wii, Analogue TV AND Baby Sitting Camera (AV Cables) and Expect HD output? If I can plug all this in, how can I navigate through all this through 1 HDMI Channel? Note I want to record the Baby Sitting Camera.
5. Does it have VGA input? If it Does, Can it Give HD OUTPUT?
6. How will I be able to pause Live TV?
Sorry For all these Questions. Just New and I am not a Good Researcher. I am pretty Sure the Recorder Supports Viera Link.