Not sure if this is the best area to post this, but here goes..

I am trying to find some cup holders that I can attach to the armrests of my theatre seats. The seats are Ex New Plymouth Operahouse (now called TSB Showplace), and have thin padded armrests that will take a cupholder screwed to the underside of the armrests if I can find some. Any ideas on a supplier?

Regards, Allen