Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.

165 posts

Master Geek

Topic # 93733 28-Nov-2011 14:21
Send private message

The white connector can output to 3 rca inputs. However, what is the expansion card called?
I don't really know what to google or plug into price spy in order to find it :s

Any help would be appreciated :)


Create new topic
4509 posts

Uber Geek
+1 received by user: 1080


  Reply # 550991 28-Nov-2011 14:40
Send private message

I think what you are after is the Hauppauge UPC01097 - A/V Cable Set (which plugs into the HVR-2200 to give you another set of A/V inputs.

165 posts

Master Geek

  Reply # 550994 28-Nov-2011 14:45
Send private message

Ah, thank you! That is exactly what I was after. 

Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:

Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.

Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.