I've got an old pair of Cambridge Soundworks Microworks speakers that I no longer use with my computer as the internal amp no longer functions.  I brought them with me from the States so in addition to fixing them I'd have to find a different transformer for them.  Not worth it.  They sounded really good so I hate to toss them.

I just picked up a component pre-main and turntable at a yard sale and want to use these speakers with this setup.  What is my cheapest way to do this?  There are two sets of speaker outs,  so could I procure/make a speaker-level high pass filter for the sats and and low-pass filter for the sub?  Or do I want to use a pair of crossovers and join the bass signals?  I'd like to do this for under $75 if possible.

Thanks for any help,