Geekzone: technology news, blogs, forums
Welcome Guest.
You haven't logged in yet. If you don't have an account you can register now.

125 posts

Master Geek
+1 received by user: 32

Lifetime subscriber

Topic # 25075 11-Aug-2008 14:18
Send private message

Hello everyone!

I'm travelling around the country in a few months' time, and I'd like to treat myself to a posh new laptop, but I'm such a klutz that I'm terrified I'd damage it... I ended up driving over the last one, and it wasn't insured! Embarassed

Does anyone know of any company that provides theft and accidental damage cover for laptops? I'm looking for coverage specifically for the laptop rather than general Contents cover.

Mr Tomato

Create new topic
3607 posts

Uber Geek
+1 received by user: 170


  Reply # 155968 11-Aug-2008 17:52
Send private message

Don't quote me but I do remember reading on Dell's website that they offer insurance, even for accidental damage or theft.

181 posts

Master Geek

  Reply # 157336 16-Aug-2008 00:22
Send private message

Perhaps Flexirents Flexiown protect could be an option

Create new topic

Twitter »

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when new discussions are posted in our forums:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when news items and blogs are posted in our frontpage:

Follow us to receive Twitter updates when tech item prices are listed in our price comparison site:

Geekzone Live »

Try automatic live updates from Geekzone directly in your browser, without refreshing the page, with Geekzone Live now.

Are you subscribed to our RSS feed? You can download the latest headlines and summaries from our stories directly to your computer or smartphone by using a feed reader.

Alternatively, you can receive a daily email with Geekzone updates.