Not sure if this is the right forum to put this in or not, but if not, please let me know or move it to the right one.
I've been thinking about going overseas soon and doing some travelling and it occured to me there must be some really cool gadgets out there for it.
I wonder if there is a ultimate gadget out there? for me the ultimate gadget would be:
- Portable with decent battery life, perhaps chargeable via USB
- Decent sized screen, A5 would be ideal.
- Downloadable and searchable travel guides/maps/books. In this case, an ebook reader with PDF would be the best bet I reckon.
- GPS integrated with the travel maps
- Ability to input text for travel journal
- PC connectivity for synchronising
I dont think such a thing exists really, but just wondering if anyone has heard of or owns something that might have some of this functionality? It's like a combination of a N95, a PC, and a ebook reader. =oP
Anyone else have any suggestions on what might be good for a travel gadget? or anything else cool that they've seen which would be good for travelling?