Trying to help out a friend. Here is the situation:
- Rural address no landline (Makarau, Kaukapakapa)
- With my Spark mobile I get 3G (3 bars)
- I can work easily on my laptop at his house when I use hot spot
- There is no Vodafone signal at all
- I call up Spark and they advise they cannot provide RBI as they only offer 4G
- Is the only option Farmside which is far more expensive than Spark RBI?
- Does anyone else piggy back on the Spark tower and offer 3G RBI?
- Have I just got the whole thing wrong?
Any counsel on this matter