1. The HG659b logs a lot of DNS errors
2. Chrome regularly refuses to load sites which it should be able access (on my PC, connected by cable)
3. Android phones using wifi frequently get a connection that does not have internet access
On the HG659b the DHCP settings have options for DNS...
* Modem acts as the DNS proxy
* Manually configure the DNS server for LAN devices
It is currently set to the first option. Should I change that and specify DNS servers?
It is getting quite annoying when my phone cannot access the internet, is this a wifi problem, Android or the Spark equipment causing wifi connections to not have internet access?
The IPv6 DHCP server is also enabled, is it used or should I turn it off? Its current config is set to Auto-configure subnet.
Internet settings are:
Access type: Ethernet
IPv4 status: Connected
IPv4 primary DNS server: 184.108.40.206
IPv4 secondary DNS server: 220.127.116.11
PPPoE AC-Name: HN-BNG01