This is your chance to tell someone.
I want to hear about your XT text messaging problems.
Instances of duplicate messages
Instances of long messages getting mixed up, truncated (shortened) etc
Instances of messages being delayed
Anything else Text messaging related
You need to tell me the following;
- The phone number of the person sending the message:
- The network sender is connected to (ie 2D, VFNZ, TNZ CDMA, TNZ XT, International):
- The make/model of the phone or sender (if known):
- Location of sender if known (i.e street/city)
- The phone number of the person recieving the message
- The network the reciever is connected to (ie 2D, VFNZ, TNZ CDMA, TNZ XT, International):
- The make/model of the phone of reciever (if known):
- Location of person if known (i.e street/city):
- Date/Time issue occured:
- Nature of issue:
These are ten simple questions of which you should be able to answer at least seven. Which means if you want to complain about price plans I am not the person to contact.
I cannot promise to fix anything but will do my best.
Email me here at Geekzone.