It is time to start planning for our Geekzone Pizza evening events around the country again!
Dinner: Freeview (AKL, CHC, WLG)
Drinks: Datacentre (AKL, CHC, WLG)
Travel: Air New Zealand
Treat: Giapo (gelato for Auckland only)
Venues, dates registration:
THIS IS NOT A REGISTRATION THREAD. Please follow the links to the registration pages below.
Wellington: 12th February (register for Wellington)
Auckland: 5th March (waitlist for Auckland)
Christchurch: 19th March (register for Christchurch)
- AA Traffic Email Route Alert six months subscriptions for everyone attending each of the events.
- Choice Mobile is giving us three LG Optimus P500 packages (handsets, navigation car kit, 2degree Prepay SIM)
- Dell AU/NZ is giving us three Alienware sets (mouse/keyboard) to giveaway in each location.
- IBM New Zealand is giving us some bottles of imbibe to giveaway
- Logitech NZ is giving us three Logitech HD webcam C270 to giveaway in each location.
- [You company here]
New this year we will charge a $10 registration fee, non-refundable, payable via credit card (PayPal process). The reason for that is that every year we have ten or so people who don't show up at all. We still have to pay catering even though this people are not enjoying the event. The funds will be used in the bar tab - even if you don't show up we still drink a little on you.
Each event is limited to 60 people. Food and drinks will be provided by our kind sponsors.
You must be at least the legal drinking age to attend these events.
Partners can attend but we will charge a nominal fee to cover the costs (this is the same as in previous years).
If your company wants to sponsor prizes please contact me.
Photos from previous events: Wellington 2008, Christchurch 2008, Wellington 2009, Auckland 2009,Wellington 2010.
ATTENTION: If you reply here you might want to uncheck the "e-mail me when someone replies to this post" or change your notification options to hourly or daily.