I am looking at moving to Vodafone so I can group my internet, mobile and mobile data all in one big account but there are some questions:
1) If I sign up for an account and move houses is it possible to move without it costing me anything to re-connect at my new house? I am currently flatting right now but within the next 6-12 months I might be moving out into a place of my own.
2) Where I live (Upper Hutt) there is the option of InHome - am I required to go with a cable modem or can I go ADSL? just concerned if I do move I might find that the new house doesn't have cable and that the house I'm in right now hasn't been setup already.
4) How long does it take to move over Vodafone from one provider to the next?
5) Do you still have the Sky and ADSL deal you ran a while ago - I've only seen Sky being offered with the InHome broadband.
6) If the Chorus people do come around are they able to clean up the mess under the house as it appears the cable has been split half a dozen times by previous tenants resulting in less than desirable internet speed.
Thank you in advance