1) Prepay "Best Mates" - According to Supa Prepay T&C best mates includes "call, TXT and video call" - So does this mean PXT is not included? Seems a little odd.
2) Concatenated Text Messages - For some reasons texts that are longer then 160 characters aren't coming through between a V3x and a V3xx. Anyone know why? and secondly are these charged simply as two text messages, ie free to a best mate and two texts off allocated messages included with plan?
3) Vodafone e-mail. I signed up for a @vodafone.net.nz account. It says txt notifications may cost
(Please note that charges may apply for notifications to be sent to your Vodafone mobile phone.)
but I can't find how much, are these the normal 20c and do't use included texts on a plan?
Also, does it cost to check these emails thorough my phone or is it a free wap usage.
4) My phone was a menu option Connectivity >> Synchronisation >> Vodafone Sync. Which lets me setup a details of a sync partner to backup/sync contacts, calender, tasks etc. Is this active with vodafone NZ, if so how do I sign up and does it cost?
5) My phone has a option for videomail which you get diverted to if you miss a videocall, like voicemail, but there is no number setup for it to divert to, is this currently up and running on Vodafone
6) Somewhere on the website I read that checking voicemail may cost either flat 20c or 1 minute of an included plan. So which is it on the choose 60 plan?
Thanks for any answers