We are upgrading our mobile systems this weekend, 9pm Friday 25th to Sunday 27th July. While the upgrades are occurring, some services will be unavailable for mobile customers including:
- My Vodafone (both the smartphone app and website)
- Credit Card top ups (other ways still available, take a look at the full list of ways to top up)
- Finding out your balance by TXT
- Changing plans
- Moving from Prepay to On Account
- Moving your phone number to a new SIM card
- Prepay Boosts will not be available to purchase
You will be able to use your current txt, minute and data allocations, as well as your current Prepay balance during these times as normal, but will not be able to make any changes. So please make sure you change your plan, top up or call 321 to grab a Prepay Boost before 9pm on Friday.
All services will be restored by Monday 28th July.
We will add a reply to this post as the work is completed.