- First call to VF; told speed would increase in a couple of hours after "job had closed".
- Called a few hours later; told order wasn't provisioned correctly and they were going to re-provision for me, should take around 15min
- Called back about an hour later; now told it could take up to 24 hours
- Called back after 24 hours; told Chorus hadn't closed the job properly, will take 24 hours for Chorus to close the job then 24 hours to re-provision.
- Now been well over 72 hours from last call, still on 30/10, not 200/50 (residential).
Not too concerned about the time taken to fix the issue and get my account on the proper plan, but just don't like being strung along and felling like if I'm not constantly chasing this it's just not going to get done (i.e. if they said it's going to take a week and someone actually followed that up then fine).