Xnet actually posted something regarding the current speed issues alot of their customers are experiencing
1. Customers would actually know what is going on
2. Customers would actually be able to contribute to a resolution (or at least diagnosis)
3. Customers would feel like their ISP is actually acknowledging the problem
4. Customers would feel like their ISP is actually doing something to resolve the problem
5. Customers would stick it out due to the fact that Xnet is actually one of the best ISPs in NZ
Silly I know... I think alot of people at Xnet are awesome, keep up the great work.
I for one will be sticking it out.