Hi, didn’t want to hijack another thread... But i'm having similar problems with the PAP2T and lack of sound / dial tone, the other mentioned solutions / fixes do not match exactely my scenario.
I've just joined VFX (Fusion) - believe i went naked last Friday as that’s when our Telecom phone line went dead. I have had no response from the helpdesk, which i logged a couple of days ago ( #104389 )
- I've got three lights on the PAP2T - Power / Internet and Line 1 all consistently on
- I cannot get into the admin as it was pre-configured from xnet (i do not know the login / pass), and cannot reset the device due to lack of sound
- I can see the status page with VFX phone number, tired calling it and the Last Caller Number: shows my cell as expected
- SIP messages seem to be sent / received without issue.
My Current Assumptions
- It could be our wireless phone that is causing the issue?
Attached a screen shot of the status page if that helps..... Any assistance appreciated...
Also still waiting for our old phone number to be ported to VFX, no update on that either.