I have VFX with linksys 2102 over a Telstra cable broadband connection. I have some problems, and I wonder if these are typical or is something broken.
1. The audio quality is terrible. If there is any background noise at either end, it is really hard to understand the other party. It sounds like a bad cell call - even to landlines.
2. There are dropouts in the audio, mid-call. These last a couple of seconds.
3. Sometimes audio disappears completely for one party and does not come back.
4. There is sometimes no dial-tome when we pick up the phone, but people can ring in.
5. The phone seems to go offline, with calls going to voice-mail, even though WXC can access the unit.
The techs have been very helpful and asked us to log any issues - apart from the audio there is an issue every second or third call - so in the meantime any advice would be appreciated.