1. The audio quality is terrible. If there is any background noise at either end, it is really hard to understand the other party. It sounds like a bad cell call - even to landlines.
2. There are dropouts in the audio, mid-call. These last a couple of seconds.
3. Sometimes audio disappears completely for one party and does not come back.
4. There is sometimes no dial-tome when we pick up the phone, but people can ring in.
5. The phone seems to go offline, with calls going to voice-mail, even though WXC can access the unit.
The techs have been very helpful and asked us to log any issues - apart from the audio there is an issue every second or third call - so in the meantime any advice would be appreciated.