i just need the answer to these questions:
1. Would we need to replace our current router to get good voip? (If so what should we replace it with?)
2. What would be the best and/or cheapest hardware to buy so we could use xnet fusion?
3. in the routers settings page it says Downstream Connection Speed is 320 kbps and our Upstream Connection Speed 160 kbps. is this the sync speed or the speed we are limited to by our provider?
4. We also receive large ping spikes and Ive noticed that when my brother and I are playing tf2 only one of us gets lag and the one who receives it it seems random, and if only one of us plays they always get the lag. the only exception is when we play very off peak where we don't get any lag. Can anyone explain why is this so?
5. Ive heard complaints about the quality of the voice and i just want an honest percentage-ish of how many people have had problems with their phone line for more than a hour?
PS. how do you change your username