This one is directed at the WxC staff (maverick and co!)
<edit> Reworded what I want to do
I have a SPA942 with two VoIP connections - one with WxC and one with MNF in Australia. We are moving over to Australia next week, hence why the dual providers.
What I am having trouble with firstly is being able to call out on the Australia number. As the SPA942 comes with a default dial plan, which is set for the US and not for Australia, I cannot make any outgoing calls on the Australia line. I would edit the dial plan (I have one that works), but I cannot get into the admin settings on the device as it is (understandably) locked down by WxC.
Ultimately, I would like to be able to do the following:
1) Edit the Australian dial plan.
2) Set the Australian provider as the default when I pick up the handset.
3) Change the description of the WxC connection to say NZ instead of our phone number
4) Change which line button is assigned to WxC (currently 1, would prefer it as 4)
5) Gain access to set the NTP server (not as big an issue, but WxC do not provide a NTP server in their config. I can get one added by setting that up first and then applying the WxC configuration, but it seems like it would be annoying to have do reset the device each time to change this - not that it happens often!)
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!