The other day I got a note I had exceeded my 10G monthly allowance by 38 blocks (each block is 500MB!). This since way out of line from what I had been using so checked the spreadsheet they produce. Most of the traffic looked okay (the huge failing of the TCL meter is that it doesn't show you where your traffic went to or came from) apart from a 15 minute spike where they alleged I moved 13.7G! While I am on a 2Mb plan I can't believe it's possible to move that much traffic in 15 minutes, even an hour and anyway I for sure I wasn't doing that could possibly contribute to that traffic.
Call to the help desk - they say they will investigate but I just wonder what the outcome will be. Interested to know if other users are experiencing similar issues with the TCL meter