(Previous post caused webpage to crash so attempting brief re-post for now)...
Has anyone managed to get a PAP2T to work via Skinny Broadband (4G Modem)?
I can get it to register and call out OK but all incoming calls go direct to voicemail.
- Auto Provision via 2Talk and manual tweaks as per 2talk guides
- Turned of SIP ALG in modem and firewall at one stage
- Using proxy sip.2talk.co.nz:50600
- Tried stun server
- PAP2T Hardware version 0.1.5 & re-flashed firmware with 5.1.6(LS)
- Tried DMZ in modem to PAP2T ip address
- Tried calling from other 2talk number & from Mobile number to test internal/external access