Looking for basic, VoIP options for a small office (10 people) in Auckland fringe-CBD.
New lease for premises -- three small companies banding together.
- stable, reliable VoIP for voice (extensions, voicemail > email, redirect to mobile, etc. if possible)
- shared internet with reasonable upstream
- businesses not super-heavy users of net, but need speed when they need it (if you know what I mean)
Currently looking at:
- VDSL/SDSL line, with VoIP phones
- hooking into either a router that support VoIP, with QoS
- possible Asterisk box on-site
- hosted VoIP (what's that? - like Asterisk, but offsite?)
- Two ADSL lines - one for voice, one for net
Any suggestions gladly received!