Is anyone else experiencing major delays with YouShop USA? I've used my USA address for over 40 packages in the last year and it's just getting progressively worse over the last 3-4 months.
Here's my latest experience.
- 8th Feb, Amazon dispatches package
- 11th Feb, Amazon shows package signed for by youshop
- 18th Feb, Youshop advises of package received
- 18th Feb, I pay - no repacking required.
- 27th Feb, package departed youshop USA
At christmas I had a 4 day delay between being signed for and youshop telling me about it, but in mid February to be even worse seems crazy.
TLDR: Took 7 days for Youshop to acknowledge receipt of the package and another 9 to send it onward.