Currently I have my budget setup in excel and hate to think what I spend on toys and other expenses each fortnight.
So I am really looking for a tool/app/website that will do the following
1) I am really lazy so something that import feeds from my bank accounts would be good <-- not a must have but really nice to have
2) Remind me when a bill/sub is coming up (i.e. spotify, netflix etc).
3) Have an app or a smart device friendly interface
4) Able to deal with more than 1 bank account
5) Be able to deal with credit cards.
6) Free is good but willing to pay around $5 - $10 a month.
7) If it is feed base from my bank accounts/credit cards it should have some smarts around it for category of expenses or learn from past transactions.
Many years ago i looked at heaps (from kiwibank) but that seems to be long gone.
Any ideas would be great :)
I have done a google search etc but most of them are US based with no support for NZ.